Saturday, August 17, 2013

Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist Review

Its been quite some time since the last update. Its a busy period again.

Nonetheless, I recently found an interesting and awesome product that I would want to share!!!

That's Liese's Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist!!

Allow me to share some details of the product with you. Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist for Wavy Hair, an all-new 2-in-1 treatment and styling aid developed specially for permed hair. Infused with raspberry extract, this leave-in product moisturizes dry and damaged permed hair for a transformation into bouncy and shiny curls that smell raspberliciously good!

BEFORE : Curls are not well defined and hair is rather dry
 
Curly and Wavy hair is definitely one of the essential looks for a date out, a grand dinner or even a normal 'chill-out' date with friends. My hair is definitely dry, and for those who knows, I frequently bleach my hair, causing my hair to be dry and frizzy. But after using product by Liese, my curls not only stayed but my hair was also moisturized.
My new found love for a curly and wavy hair!!

The product is pretty simple to use!! Simply spray the product on your curls, use your fingers to twirl the curls and leave it to dry.

Simply spray the product on your curly.
Twirl your hair after spraying the product on!

Once dry, you're good to go!!!


AFTER : Curls are much more well defined!! To end it up, pin your hair with a nice pin and we're good to go! :)



Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist for Wavy Hair retails at S$14.90 for the trigger bottle (200mL), and S$16.90 for the refill bottle (400mL). Available at all leading pharmacies, personal care stores, and supermarkets.

p.s: please pardon my tired and no filter/photoshop and makeup look. :)

No comments: