Sunday, April 22, 2012

THE AVENGERS!

Hey guys!
I have got something exciting to share, basically, I am the one who is super excited about it.
I am sure you guys know Xmen, The Hulk, Iron Man and Captain America. OK, there are many to name but those were the few that many would definitely know of!
Guess what?! They are all appearing on the screens together because...

The Avengers are coming to the theaters on 1 MAY 2012!

And among all, one would have their favourite.
I won't be greedy and say all is my favourite, but I surely have one in particular.
And it is none other than, THE HULK!

I know many would say girls would normally like female characters like black widow, but for me, nope!
Hulk changes whenever angers enters him and it is said that the angrier he is, the more powerful he is.
So that was what I like about him, as I once read that anger was the most powerful source of motivation, allowing someone to be as powerful and successful as they want.

And for The Hulk, he had this power in him and he did not use it for the bad, but dedicating him and his powers ti bring peace to the people.
He is like a peace keeping giant! Ok, I may make it sound weird but, that is what I like about The Hulk!

I am also very interested to hear what are your favourite characters as well! Do share with me ya! So I won't feel weird for liking Hulk as a female. Ha! Joking

So after reading, are you eager to watch it?
Here's a trailer to keep you on the edge of your seats!


There! So?
Don't wait! Catch Marvel’s The Avengers in cinemas this 1 May 2012 and like the Official Marvel’s The Avengers Singapore Facebook Page and subscribe to Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!







SEE YA AT THE THEATERS! :)

No comments: